Piano..

Piano..
My name is Anthony

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Several years ago NASA rocket failed because scientists were not using the same system of measurement for all the parts. Should the US switch to the metric system? Why or why not? Give at least two reasons to support your answer

     I do believe it is time for the U.S. to convert the measurements to fit the metric system. However, it can confuse some people that are used to measuring in inches and what-not. I am personally fine fine with the metric system because I have used it a lot in math and science. I do believe the metric system is easier to convert and is more accurate in measurements. It would be easier if all measurements in the world were the same, but the beauty of the metric system is that you can convert it very easily because it is based on the number 10.
appa-1.jpg
    

No comments:

Post a Comment