Piano..

Piano..
My name is Anthony

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Goals for this year!

For this year, I hope to achieve that perfect 4.0 GPA that so many others go for. My biggest challenge will be to adjust to the new high school lifestyle and to get an A in algebra 2 honors. I am not the smartest person so I need to depend on studying and homework habits, which thankfully, I am pretty consistent at.
I also want to get started on some clubs and sports like debate, key, and cross country. One of my goals is to stay in these clubs and sports for all four years.
I hope that one day, I can debate as well as these guys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT8t4liEHwU
    
During the summer I also would like to participate in some community service. I figure that I cannot get into a college that I want based on pure intelligence so I really want to distinguish myself as a hard-worker. By the end of my high school years, I hope to rack up any where from 800-1000+ hours of community service.
I also want to take some classes during the summer of next year to improve my skills as a student.

Bad habits I want to get rid of this year: I occasionally bite my nails when I am stressed or nervous.
I also want to get rid of some of my junk food eating habits, the vending machines at school seriously tempt me everyday and I just cannot help but go for the gummy bears once in a while.
And of course, I would also like to cut my internet usage time in half while I go through the year because I am just addicted to it.

These are just things that I would like to accomplish for the year, I realize that I probably will not be able to accomplish all of it but I will try my very hardest to get it all done.
I hope with all this work that one day I will end up with a successful job like these guys: http://lawyersonretainer.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/lawyers.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment