Piano..

Piano..
My name is Anthony

Thursday, January 13, 2011

What was you favorite activity/topic this year? Why was it a favorite? What was your least favorite? Why?

My favorite activity last year had to be the karaoke project because it was the most creative and fun to finish. It was fun to sing it in front of the class, even if my partner and I weren't that good at singing in general. Replacing the words in songs with science related words and making them rhyme was extremely challenging but very entertaining.
My least favorite thing had to be the benchmark because I was not ready at all for it, and I only managed to pull off a B on it. There were numerous questions on it that I did not understand and I had to guess, thankfully, my guesses were not all wrong.

test.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment